Burnt Hickory Loop
- Loop trail that explore Kennesaw and Little Kennesaw Mountain, ending at Pigeon Hil, site of a major engagementCheatham Hill Connector
- Takes visitors along a low ridge along a Confederate battleline involved in the Battle of Kennesaw Mountain.Cheatham Hill Loop
- Visit the Dead Angle, site of the heaviest fighting during the Battle of Kennesaw MountainKennesaw Mountain Road
- Paved road allows access to the top of Kennesaw Mountain walking or by car on weekdays and by bus on weekends.Kennesaw Mountain Trail
- The mountain trail climb 1000 feet in just over a mile, past trenches, old roads and original Civil War embankmentsKolb's Farm Loop
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park loop trail from Cheatham Hill Road to Kolb's Farm across hilly terrain.